Terms & Conditions
2. DEFINITIONSPotsiePottie.com is the interactive online service operated by Potsie Pottie (collectively, "The Company") on the World Wide Web of the Internet. We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com
3. GENERALWe may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
4. USE RESTRICTIONSYou understand and accept that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, audio, video, message or other material appearing on this Site (collectively, 'Content') are owned by Potsie Pottie. You are expressly prohibited from using any Content without the express written consent of Potsie Pottie. Except as otherwise stated herein, none of the material may be reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or copied in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of Potsie Pottie. Permission is hereby granted to display, copy, distribute, and download the materials on this Site solely for personal, non-commercial use provided that you make no modifications to the materials and that all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained. You may not, without Potsie Pottie's express written permission, 'mirror' any material contained on this Site or any other server. Any permission granted herein terminates automatically without further notice if you breach any of the above terms. Upon such termination, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate domestic and/or international copyright laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. TRADEMARKSPotsie Pottie is a trademark, service mark, and/or trade name of Potsie Pottie. All other trademarks, service marks, and trade names contained in the Site are the properties of the respective owners. Potsie Pottie disclaims any proprietary interest in trademarks, service marks and trade names other than its own. No use of these marks may be made without the prior written authorization of Potsie Pottie, except as necessary to accurately identify the products or services of Potsie Pottie.
6. USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONSAll comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Potsie Pottie on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, 'Comments') shall be and remain Potsie Pottie's property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Potsie Pottie of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Potsie Pottie will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Potsie Pottie is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make. You agree that Potsie Pottie may use and/or disclose information about your demographics and use of the Site in any manner that does not reveal your identity. By participating in Site sweepstakes, contests, promotions, and/or requesting promotional information or product updates, you agree that Potsie Pottie may use your information for marketing and promotional purposes.
7. MONITORINGPotsie Pottie shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Website, including comments and e-mail, to determine compliance with this Agreement and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, Potsie Pottie shall have the right to remove any material that Potsie Pottie, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
8. USER CONDUCTThe Potsie Pottie Website shall be used for lawful purposes only. Any conduct by you that in Potsie Pottie's discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from enjoying this Website will not be permitted.
9. SWEET MALABIS' COMMUNICATIONS TO YOUYou agree that Potsie Pottie may send electronic mail to you for the purpose of advising you of changes or additions to this Site, about any of Potsie Pottie's products or services, or for such other purpose(s) as Potsie Pottie deems appropriate.
10. CONTESTS/PROMOTIONSAny contests or promotions described or posted on this Site shall be governed by the rules regulating such event.
11. COLORSWe have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
12. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICESTo the extent that this Site contains links to outside services and resources, the availability and content of which Potsie Pottie does not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
14. INACCURACY DISCLAIMERFrom time to time there may be information on PotsiePottie.com that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). If you are not completely satisfied with your PotsiePottie.com purchase, you may return it with your invoice to Potsie Pottie by mail. Please see our Return Policy on Return page for details.
15. INDEMNIFICATIONYou agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Potsie Pottie, its owners, employees, agents, distributors, vendors and related entities from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting or related to you use of the Site.
16. TERMINATIONThis Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Potsie Pottie. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Potsie Pottie also may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly, deny you access to the Site, if in Potsie Pottie's sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or Potsie Pottie, you must promptly destroy all materials, downloaded or otherwise, obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.